Do you want to improve your conversational Spanish?
I’m a self-taught Spanish speaker that has spent the last thirteen years (and still counting) facing the challenges of language learning and talking with native speakers, and the last seven years teaching and coaching others on how to improve their conversational Spanish.
I’m going to help you learn what textbooks and most other learning Spanish books don’t teach you, conversational Spanish for the real world.
Subscribe to the newsletter to receive notification when I publish Spanish lessons and advice on speaking real world conversational Spanish, on topics like:
- Regional and informal Spanish
- Important nuances of the language
- How to speak authentic Spanish and not sound like a gringo or a textbook
- The Spanish you need for everyday conversations and tasks
- Practical and effective advice to successfully learn Spanish and communicate with Spanish speakers
- The best resources to learn conversational Spanish