Do you want to improve your conversational Spanish?
I’m a self-taught Spanish speaker that has spent the last thirteen years (and still counting) facing the challenges of language learning and talking with native speakers, and the last seven years teaching and coaching others on how to improve their conversational Spanish.
I’m going to help you learn what textbooks and most other learning Spanish books don’t teach you, conversational Spanish for the real world.
Subscribe to the newsletter to receive notification when I publish Spanish lessons and advice on speaking real world conversational Spanish, on topics like:
- Regional and informal Spanish
- Important nuances of the language
- How to speak authentic Spanish and not sound like a gringo or a textbook
- The Spanish you need for everyday conversations and tasks
- Practical and effective advice to successfully learn Spanish and communicate with Spanish speakers
- The best resources to learn conversational Spanish
You can sign up for the newsletter below. Once you’ve signed up, here are a few things you may find of interest.
My free learning Spanish podcasts
You’ll find the episodes from all three of my podcasts series on this page: All About Spanish Verbs, Real Life Spanish and Real Mexican Spanish.
The site library
This page is a list of all the articles I’ve written that you can quickly scan to find an article of interest.
You can also just start from the main page of the blog
Be sure to browse through the site menu and check out the various sections of the blog, such as Speak like a native, Say it in Spanish, Teach yourself Spanish and more.
I look forward to helping you improve your conversational Spanish, so be sure to subscribe below.